Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Ch-ch-ch-changes

Running With Scissors is morphing from your one stop shop for coupon deals into my dangerous antics as a modern Homesteader (wannabee).

I believe that couponing and homesteading are symbiotic in that we are all trying to use and conserve what we have to employ the most efficiency into our lives as possible. Whether one does this by raising chickens for eggs or getting free feed for those chickens through couponing, it's all part of the same circle!

Yeah okay, it's a bit of a stretch, but that's my angle and no matter how obtuse, I'm sticking with it! Hope you enjoy my journey and pick up a few tips and tricks to simplify your hectic life along the way.

--Ali B

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More